I was asked by my co-worker why I was in a good mood today and I had to stop and think for a sec. I realized no particular reason at first but then it dawned on me.
I have been working out and staying on course with it for the past 4 weeks and lord knows I hate working out, so that’s a PLUS for me! 🙂 I’ve been working on my Abundance University workshop and nearing the end of it.
I’ve also been reading two books:
1.) “How to Transform Your Life – A blissful Journey” by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
<a target=”_blank” href=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1616060522/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1616060522&linkCode=as2&tag=myblog0403-20&linkId=2d0e21204027db70aec218e63b7e539b”>How to Transform Your Life: A Blissful Journey</a><img src=”//ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=myblog0403-20&l=am2&o=1&a=1616060522″ width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″ alt=”” style=”border:none !important; margin:0px !important;” />
2.) Self Coaching 101 Use Your Mind – Don’t Let It Use You by Brooke Castillo
They both relate to the mind and thoughts and how we can overcome the unwanted or negative thinking we create and bring us closer to inner happiness.
Bottom line is, I am feeling good. I’ve made some small tweaks in life and I’m creating new habits one day at a time.
Here are 8 tweaks I’ve done to date:
- Workout 6 days for at least 30 minutes.
- Got an accountablity friend.
- Reading 2-3 times a week (for now, gearing to read everyday). Feeding my mind with positive information.
- Smiling more.
- Sending messages to friends & family. Praising them or thanking them.
- Hung up my vision board, I made 4 years ago, up on my wall to remind myself of my future I have ahead.
- Sent out my first email to three amazing women I know and informed them that I am licensed facilitator for Danille LaPorte’s Fire Starter Sessions book and wanted to set up a workshop with them to build up my facilitator skills.
- Started a gratitude jar (need to work on the consistency part).
What tweaks have you made in your life to feel good these days?
I’d Love to hear from you. Please share!